You need to login in order to like this post: click here
Apps Vs The Web Are Evolving With User Preference
The world of digital marketing has truly heralded a new world of exchange of information. Consumer mindsets are also getting evolved on a rapid basis that is having its significant impact over the market on a whole.
It is important to note in this aspect that the world of internet marketing and brand promotion on a personalized manner are forcing companies to invest more on technology up gradation that will allow them to reach out with effective value proposition to their consumers.
The customers are now looking at technology platforms and the manifold applications as an extension of comfort with easy user interfaces and navigation that is hassle free. It is marking a distinct change in the world of business website with responsive designing and providing information that is easily accessed easily across multiple devices.
Static websites are taking a backseat with time and we find en increased importance given to tailor made application that provides information and access that is customized rather than a holistic information store.
Lack of patience: Consumers also lack patience these days to spent relentless time on bragging information and it is precisely for this reason that there is standard uplift of the web to effective applications that are responsive and provide leeway to the consumers in every possible manner.
- The standard question still remains pertinent as to how much is the difference between apps and web.
- The world of digital media business is looking at new interpretations that are raising utility of native web applications over the responsive ones.
- However, a careful understanding will help in making the issue quite transparent on a real time basis.
Complimentary values: First and foremost it is important to understand that neither the web nor the app are going to wither away. Both of these have their complimentary attributes and have their own manifestations in a synchronized fashion.
- As a solution provider in web and application or even iphone app, it will always be better if you do not put all your bait on to a single platform.
- Please understand that web is evolving fast in spite of its limitations and even application development is becoming easier.
- Innovation and creativity in product development is the key and having a holistic idea will always help.
Synchronizing the right balance: It is important to understand that it is always important for you to have a website that works perfectly on a mobile platform.
- It is generally a trend that is witnessed these days that businesses and solution providers think that the engagement of the customer will only happen on mobile.
- Instead the thought process should ideally be what the people want while they are mobile? Majority of the consumers even till date work on wifi at home or work and look to get the same desktop user interfaces.
Eliminating the entire notion of website will not be the preferred solution instead shaping up the right value proposition that reflects that idea in the best possible manner. Building relationship should be a careful balance on both web and app as a part of effective strategy.